In honor of this first day that actually required pants and long sleeves I’m sharing my fall bucket list! I’ve got this all neat and pretty in my Bullet Journal but I’ll just share it here in bullet form because everyone should have goals…even ridiculously tiny ones.
- Try new fall flavored coffee (completed on 10/8/17)
- Lay out in the hammock (completed on 9/20/17?
- Fill Pumpkin Leaf Bag (planning to do this today)
- Bake pumpkin bread
- Make Apple Cider (I’m already two batches down)
- Bake a Pumpkin Pie
- Carve or Paint a pumpkin
- Take a morning walk (10/9/17)
- Decorate for fall (been doing that since September)
- Have fall pictures made
- Shop for fall clothes and shoes
- Make a fall wreath (9/15/17)
- Have a Fall movie day (last weekend)
- Go to a fall festival
Maybe I will make some time to write about all our fall adventures.