I like lists. Its a weakness really. I write lists about everything. I have a spreadsheet just for baby things. Oddly enough I prefer pen and paper lists. I suppose we all have a pet peeve.
While my thoughts and goals for 2014 were not all realized I did learn a few things. I didn’t post every day….and that is ok. I did post more last year than the year before. I have still not entirely narrowed my blogging goals, but I have a better idea of what I like to write. I still don’t have one craft I love, but I have improved my embroidery skills, and the over quality of the things I do make and I have tried a few new things (and rejected a few things as well) I love the new year. You get a new planner, and a false sense of beginning that is extremely inspiring.
Here are few goals for this new year!
1. See the beach
This is really a goal I set every year and most years I make it. This year I plan to go before this baby pops out.
2. Have a baby!
I’m thinking that this a goal I will definitely reach. I’m already halfway. 😉
3. Go Dancing
I’m terribly out of shape and it will have to wait until after this kid arrives.
4. Successfully make bread dough rise
5. Visit a new state
6. Put Christmas up before February
7. Take pictures as often as possible
8. Journal every day for a month
9. Hang degree above desk
11. Start a life’s ambition notebook
This has been on the list a while…maybe I will finally get around to it
12. Watch all the Harry Potter movies in a row
This too actually
13. Crochet something amazing
14. Learn one full piano song
15. Go to six flags
16. Smoke a cigar (iffy)
17. Make 100 Etsy sales!
This year I capped out at 15.
18. Write! Write and publish at least every day for a month
19. Write a unit study…write a ton of them…write curriculum.
20. Work at least one craft fair a month starting in February or March.